PROCEDURES & GUIDELINES FOR REOPENING
The tasting bar is closed from Friday at 5 pm through the weekend, EXCEPT for to go sales and wine club pick ups. Orders and re-orders are done upon entry and at tables.
Reservations are no longer required for parties of any size and all seating is first come, first served.
Wine & Food Sales
All of our Glass House Wines will be available for full bottle sales. Wine by the glass will unfortunately not be available. While we are unable to offer ‘traditional’ tastings at the bar, we have created several Wine Tasting Flights, including a Chocolate and wine pairing flight! A full list of wine, food, and tasting packages is available here: Glass House Ordering Menu
- We will try to accommodate large groups, but it is not always possible.
- At all times maintain 6 foot distance from those not in your party.
- For your safety, the safety of guests, and our staff, you must wear a mask while inside (except at your table).
- Guests will have access to inside bathrooms, but are asked not to congregate in halls or by the Tasting Bar – please find a Glass House Greeter for bathroom access or to make to-go purchases.
- Reminder – no outside alcohol is allowed per ABC regulations.
- Open Hours:
- Wednesday: Noon – 5:30 pm
- Thursday: Noon – 5:30 pm
- Friday: Noon – 9 pm
- Saturday: Noon – 5:30 pm
- Sunday: Noon – 5:30 pm
- Dogs — allowed, must be leashed and kept at your table.
- Kids – must be supervised and kept at your table, no running around.
- Other Glass House wine options:
- Curbside Tasting Room Pick-up
- Wine club – we are increasing your on-site consumption discount to 25% off wine purchases, since we are not offering wine by the glass or tastings.
- Your own pop up tents encouraged. Over our tables, in picnic areas, etc
- Music is Back! We will have live music on Friday evenings from 6-8:30 PM and Sundays from 2-5 PM. Music will be on the back deck, facing the lake, weather permitting. In case of inclement weather, music will be in the conservatory (however, we will still need to strictly limit seating inside).
- Per Governors rules and to ensure proper social distancing – there is no dance floor or dancing allowed during music. You are welcome and encouraged to dance in your seat!