PROCEDURES & GUIDELINES FOR PHASE ONE REOPENING
Conservatory and Tasting Bar
All inside facilities are CLOSED (other than bathroom access) for onsite enjoyment. Guests who are joining us will have table side wine and food service, which can be ordered upon arrival and will be delivered directly to your table (or car if using a ‘drive up table.’ The Tasting Bar will be for to-go sales only.
We are taking reservations for our busiest times to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for guests and staff. Reserved seating is available on our deck, patio, and lakeside area. We will have limited covered seating/ seating inside the conservatory and on the deck to accommodate bad weather. Each reservation is for a three hour block. You are welcome to make multiple reservations if you plan to join us for longer.
We will accept walk-in reservations based on table availability. There is an overflow/ no reservation required picnic area on the grass near the pond. Bring your picnic blanket/ chairs.
Upon arrival guests will be greeted by a Tasting Room Associate who will guide them to their reserved area.
Reserve Your Table
Wine & Food Sales
All of our Glass House Wines will be available for full bottle sales. Wine by the glass will unfortunately not be available. However we have created several Wine Tasting Flights, Chocolate, and Charcuterie Platter options. A full list of wine, food, and tasting packages is available here: Glass House Ordering Menu
- Party sizes must be less than 10.
- At all times maintain 6 foot distance from those not in your party.
- For your safety, the safety of guests, and our staff we ask that you wear a mask while moving through the property – away from your table.
- Guests will have access to inside bathrooms, but are asked not to congregate in halls or by the Tasting Bar – please find a Glass House Greeter for bathroom access or to make to-go purchases.
- Reminder – no outside alcohol is allowed per ABC regulations.
- Open Hours:
- Thursday: Noon – 5:30 pm
- Friday: Noon – 9 pm (reservations required from 5 – 9 pm)
- Saturday: Noon – 5:30 pm (reservations required all day)
- Sunday: Noon – 5:30 pm (reservations required all day)
- Dogs — allowed, must be leashed and kept at your table.
- Kids – must be supervised and kept at your table, no running around.
- Other Glass House wine options:
- Curbside Tasting Room Pick-up
- Wine Wagon delivery in Charlottesville area on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Wine club – event will be held in June – details coming, virtual option
- Wine club discounts. Still apply. Note that 3 specials have embedded wine club discounts
- Your own pop up tents encouraged. Over our tables, in picnic areas, etc