- No reservations
- band returns to Glass House Winery on Friday September 20. Filling the tropical conservatory with their awesome rock/country sounds live from 6 to 9pm.
Keep up with the band via Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/TheMidnightBuzzBand/
Blue Ridge Pizza Co. will be onsite with their mobile pizza oven, cooking up delicious wood-fired pizzas to order.
Picnics welcome, barring any outside alcohol. Glass House Winery wines and chocolates, as well as an assortment of packaged foods, are readily available inside the Tasting Room.
- No reservations
- Having just completed a year of music study in Spain, singer-songwriter Genna Matthew returns to the tropics of Free Union. She’ll be entertaining all with her Indie Pop-Rock sounds, live inside the glass conservatory from 3 to 5:30pm.
- Singer-songwriter Genna Matthew’s indie folk-pop sound is both timeless and current, blending pure, sweet vocals with lyrics that strike a chord. She grew up in the lush music community of Charlottesville, Virginia, and was influenced from a young age by the sounds of the area’s Folk and Americana scene.
Genna’s bittersweet writing sugarcoats wistful lyrics with layers of honeyed vocals and warm harmonies. Her latest EP, ‘My Old Habits’, released in 2016, features prominent instrumentalists including Johnny Stubblefield (Parachute), Sam Wilson (Sons of Bill), Chris Pandolfi (Infamous Stringdusters), Butch Taylor (Dave Matthews Band), and Matt Wood (Erin and the Wildfire).
In 2018 she traded the Blue Ridge Mountains for the Spanish coast, where she is currently pursuing her Masters in contemporary music performance at Berklee College of Music’s Valencia campus. These travels have inspired her next EP, which features many of the talented artists she has met abroad, and will be released in 2020. ~~~~~
Learn more about Genna Matthew and her music at — https://
…and keep up with her via her Facebook page at —
- No reservations
- Michael Clem and Rusty Speidel return to the tropics of Free Union. Entertaining all with their folk tunes and a bit of MC charm sprinkled in between the music! Sunday, September 29th, 2-4:30pm! (*note earlier times than usual)
Learn more about the music at – http://michaelclem.com/
…and follow on Facebook at – www.facebook.com/
Picnics are welcome and encouraged. You’ll find your favorite Glass House Winery wines and chocolates, as well as an assortment of packaged foods, inside the tasting room.
Glass House Winery will be open from noon until 9pm on this Sunday, 9/29.
No cover, regular tasting fees apply. Tables/chairs first come, no reservations.
Please note that this afternoon music event is earlier than usual and will be followed by a special evening event — Sept. 29th, 5-9pm
Tribute to Vaughan Mairs featuring music by Mando Mafia and Scuffletown, as well as various other local musicians. There will be no cover and the event is open to the public. Two Brothers Southwestern Grill will be onsite for the tribute event.
- Glass House Winery is honored to be the location for this special tribute to Vaughan Mairs on Sunday, September 29th, with appearances by Scuffletown, Mando Mafia, and other area musicians.
The Glass House Winery Tasting Room, Tropical Conservatory, and Bottle Building will all be open for the event which will take place from 5pm to 9pm.
- Two Brothers Southwestern Grill food truck will be onsite to help with dinner plans, offering a menu of their incredibly delicious dishes. Picnics are also welcome.
In loving memory of the amazing Vaughan Mairs. His spirit will forever be felt in our hearts and in the tropical conservatory where he played numerous times with Scuffletown over the past 8+ years!